Attending Mass during the current pandemic
Entry to Mass is contingent on the following:
- If you are not feeling well please do not attend the Mass
- All attendees please sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the church with sanitiser provided. We also encourage you wear a mask while in the church.
- Social distancing must be adhered to. Families may sit together but you should be distanced 1.5m from other households.
- Please take your bulletin with you when the Mass is ended.
- When entering and exiting the churches as well as when lining up for Holy Communion please maintain a distance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Mass times are now back to normal – why is there no Mass in the Double Bay Chapel?
A: Due to the size of the chapel and the fact we don’t control the building (and the cleaning) it was not possible to resume Mass there straight away. We are hopeful to resume Mass soon at Double Bay as restrictions change.
Q: Will you be continuing the live-stream?
A: We are not currently live-streaming. We will let you know if this changes in the future.
Q: I booked for a special Mass (Christmas etc). Why did I receive an email from Eventbrite?
A: We are using a third party provider called Eventbrite to run our online booking system. Using this system helps us ensure that Masses are not overbooked and ensures that we can manage bookings in an efficient way. Without this system 100% of bookings would need to be taken manually over the phone and via email which we cannot do in a cost-effective way as this increases the time taken to manage each booking substantially.